January 24, 2011

House Guests

In addition to the dog, the chicken who broke her foot, and the spiders, we have quite a few lizards living with us in the house.

This is one of the two lizards who reside in the living room.

This guy lives in our bedroom window. There is a gap at the top of the screen so I know he's not trapped... I think he just likes it where he is. When it's cold outside, he sits on the aluminum window frame (I assume because it's warm). On a nice day he hangs out on the screen. I suspect he discovered that at night the light attracts insects through the screen so all he has to do is sit there and munch. He's going to get very fat.


There is a large lizard living in my office but he's squirrely and hard to catch with the camera. Maybe one day you'll get to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. oh I love the little Anoli lizards (spell?)they are so neat to watch. None in my house (that I know of at least!)

    ReplyDelete