- Trees grown in and around special plastic forms, the grafted to form solid, single piece furniture. Hopefully the plastic forms last more than one season!
- Loved this discussion about reading and interpreting ancient sagas in the modern age, with kids.
- I know it sounds ridiculous but steak is my new favorite thing. I just did not eat steak before we got an eighth of a cow as a present. Holy moly! Might try this Miso Glazed Flank Steak from Chocolate and Zucchini.
- So dorky and fascinating. Old & Interesting - History of Domestic Paraphernalia.
- These critiques of the accuracy of the period clothing on Outlander are cracking me up! By historical clothing enthusiast Very Paige.
- "All the time we spend inventing reasons is probably better spent responding to what occurs." The Tyranny of Random Numbers on Seth Godin's blog.
- This Pineapple, Lime, Coconut and Mint Mocktail does not seem like a consolation prize to me!
|Broccoli is so pretty when it goes to seed.|